Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Paper Chef #37 - Ingredients Up!

Having won last month's Paper Chef competition, it's my turn to select the ingredients and judge this month's entries. PRESSURE! The random list of ingredients from which to choose was really interesting. Since Spikey Mikey's choices last month were a bit perplexing (at least to me), I thought I should try keep things challenging this month, so my three random ingredients from the list are:
  • Liver (and I'm going to specify calves' liver to keep things interesting)
  • Cheese
  • Oregano

And the "secret" ingredient is (da, da, da, da!):

  • Chestnuts!
Rules and Regulations are here: http://paperchef.blogspot.com/2008/06/rules-and-regulations.html. Post your entry by Tuesday noon (where you live) to send it to paperchef AT gmail DOT com.

Let's get cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment